Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taichi

U said to me "Go there raise a ticket bout *******.....", even though i dunno "head to tail" bout the issue, I do it & try to understand it & try to solve it
U said to me "Go ask mr.A whether can used *****"....., even though I've explain the solution to u, but u still made me ask that person the question that you've already know the answer
U said to me "Can u email *****......" even though I'm already bz with other important stuff & u just assign me to do this & u just take a break....
U said to me "Can u check whether that server can be clean up?"...of course la it can be clean up...I'm also do the estimation storage size for you whattttttt....

The real thing is...u just want me to do all of this coz u are so lazy to do it........

I do it all, one by one I explore it & clean all ur shit
Maintain the disk space make sure all running...


Then u go & meet up with bos.....and bos said what????....

"You done all of this?...Good..^^ "....

this is called Taichi.....

7 comments:

Dinz said...

u kene buli ye? .. jahat betol org tu....geram plak i baca kat blog u ni.....eeeiii ..sabar je lah..nk buat mcmne? ..i feel sorry for u...

petrizio said...

Nih bukan buli, tapi itulah sikap bos, lembu punya susu sapi dapat nama.

wahyde said...

hurm plg xtahan...call mlm..biler dh angkat dia letak ph..pastu dpt sms "call me".....hampeh tul

Dinz said...

isk isk...apa la punya bos u dpt..harap dia berubah la yer :)

pet ko satu tpt keje dgn wahyde ke? jaga la dia elok2 ^^

petrizio said...

dia dah besar panjang pun..pandai2 la dia jaga diri..hehehe

Min said...

Sape taichi kau ni..

wahyde said...

supervisor aku la min...
keje remeh2 dia mls wat...