Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Saturday 16-06-07

Early appologise -> So sorry, i always had grammatical error. (English grammar..past tense..grammar..present tense..grammar....gomen ne..)

Finally i update this blog. This is due to my subconcius mind (- -). . Before this, i always searching places using the Google Earth. It is quite interesting you know. I can see my grandmother house from the Internet ( although only the roof of the house). It really impress me. ( new learner, trying to explore the useful of the internet....hehehe). Then i got an idea, i want to know where is the Roppongi and Tokyo Dome. So i fly by using the Google Earth and landing at the Narita Airport.

Then i started to move around, clicking here clicking there. Enlarge the map then make it small again. Finally i found the Tokyo Dome. I enlarge it until i can see all the surrounding including the people and the line on the road (although it was like seeing many static ants...hahaha). I saw a lot of people around that place. I also ask my friend and my sis, " Today, is there any concert at Tokyo Dome". But they not sure about it either. So i let it by, i continue on searching the Roppongi.

After a few days, i read about the KAT-TUN concert, then i started to realised something. The KAT-TUN concert date 16-06-07 was the same date that i search the Tokyo Dome. It means the people that i saw around it was the fan that are queing ( i guess..) to see KAT-TUN concert. waaaaa(T-T), how can i missed it. If i search it a little bit longer, maybe i can see their bas or the official transportation. I was really frustrated and disappointed, i keep telling to myself "how can a KAT-TUN fangirl forgot about their concert", but then i said to my self "it can be forgiven, coz you are in Malaysia" hahaha...It just another reason to calm myself. But deep down in my heart, i really want to see them perform.

No comments: